Setu Eye Max
- Helps filter harmful blue light from digital devices
- Moisturizes and soothes tired and fatigued eyes
- Improves your sleep quality
- Aids visual performance and enhances eye health
View More Details about Health and Nutrition
View More Details about Health and Nutrition
We all know that we shouldn’t be staring at screens for long hours as it’s not healthy for the eyes. But it’s hard not to do so since most of our work happens online. How then do we care for our eyes? Here’s where Setu’s Eye Max supplements can help.
Our eye care supplements protect your eyes from damage caused by the blue light emanating from computer and phone screens. They also improve eyesight and reduce eye strain. By consuming these eye supplements, you can enjoy healthier eyes in an increasingly digitised world.
Setu’s Eye Max is an eye tablet that contains eye vitamins and natural extracts of fruits and flowers rich in macular nutrients. These vision supplements boost overall eye health and prevent eye problems like eye pain, watery eyes, headaches and eye fatigue caused by overexposure to screens.
What Goes Inside
Each Setu Eye Max eye tablet contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which are eye vitamins. Studies show that Lutein plays a crucial role in preventing retinal damage caused by blue light. Other ingredients in these eye vitamin supplements include N-Acetylglucosamine (NAG), a natural sugar that lubricates your eyes and natural extracts.
What’s it for?
Setu Eye Max tablets are perfect for anyone who spends a lot of time on their phone or in front of a computer or television screen. These supplements for eyes filter the harmful blue light radiated from digital devices, moisturise eyes, improve sleep quality, and enhance vision.
Benefits of Setu Eye Max
- These eye tablets contain Lutein, which is extracted from the marigold flower. Lutein is packed with macular nutrients that strengthen the retina, improve cognitive performance and prevent eye fatigue and headaches.
- These eye tablets contain beetroot powder which is known to prevent macular degeneration in the eyes and even improve heart health.
- Setu’s eye vitamins supplements keep your eyes moisturised so that you don’t experience dry eyes, eye pain or eye fatigue.
- Less stress on your eyes means a better night’s sleep. Consume our eye supplements to enjoy better sleep quality as well.
Shop for Setu Eye Max supplements today to say goodbye to dry eyes, eye pain and fatigue brought on by long hours in front of your computer!
- Lutemax® 2020
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids that protect your eyes against harmful UV and blue light rays. They are also known to prevent retinal macular degeneration, blurry vision, and cataracts.
This natural sugar is found in the cell walls of your body. It lubricates the eyes, boosts joint mobility and also moisturises your skin.
- Beetroot powder
This superfood has loads of benefits for your eyes. Beetroot powder helps fight macular degeneration, improves nerve functioning and prevents cellular damage in the eyes.
- Bilberry Extract
Bilberry is an inky-blue fruit that is rich in antioxidants. Extracts from this fruit reduce inflammation of the ocular tissue and oxidative stress caused by exposure to blue light. This extract can also help reduce age-related eye disorders, enhance your adaptability to low light and fight hyperglycemia!
How to Use Setu Eye Max
- The dosage for adults is one tablet per day
- Consume these eye tablets daily to enjoy best results
- Take the tablet after breakfast or lunch for optimal absorption
- What is blue light, and how does it affect my eyes?
Blue light is part of the visible light spectrum. It has a higher potential to penetrate the eye than other colours because of its energy. That is why overexposure to blue light can damage the retina. The screens of most gadgets we use today like mobiles, tablets and laptops emit blue light.
- Can Setu Eye Max tablets improve my eyesight?
While these supplements contain ingredients that strengthen the eye and enhance vision, they are in no way a replacement for spectacles, eye drops or any other eye treatments suggested by your doctor. Long-term use of these supplements can complement your existing treatment plan and boost eye health.
- Is Setu Eye Max a prescription medicine?
Setu Eye Max is not a medicine. These are naturally sourced, clinically-researched eye supplements that have proven health benefits. All our supplements are backed by science and are safe for regular consumption.