Coffee is one of the top beverages in the world and is also rich in a number of bioactive phytochemicals, like caffeine and chlorogenic acid. While benefits of caffeine are well documented, chlorogenic acid too has many health benefits. The highest amount of this nutrient is found in green coffee bean extract. It is a potent antioxidant and also contains vitamins B complex and caffeine. It supports healthy weight loss, helps maintain blood pressure and protect the brain.
Supports Healthy Weight Loss
Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
- Supports Healthy Weight Loss
Weight loss is an issue that most struggle with, and this ingredient is ideal for them. Green coffee bean extract with a healthy diet is known to reduce body weight and fat mass as well as total serum cholesterol. It also helps in managing weight for those consuming a high-fat diet and may help reverse fat deposition and insulin resistance.
- Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
Having high blood pressure or hypertension is a precursor to various heart diseases and even heart failure. Green coffee bean extract helps significantly decrease blood pressure. It does so with the help of chlorogenic acid found in this extract, which is safe and effective in aiding patients who suffer from mild hypertension. It also improves glucose metabolism and fights insulin resistance.Read less
What Does Science Say?
- In a study on obese women between the ages of 20 and 45, green coffee bean extract, along with an energy-restricted diet, was found to reduce body weight, body mass, fat mass indices as well as total serum cholesterol and free fatty acids. Read More
- Researchers concluded that chlorogenic acid found in GCE was safe and effective in decreasing blood pressure in patients with mild hypertension. Read More
- A study found that GCE exerted neuroprotective effects against IR-induced AD by modulating brain insulin signaling cascade and could act as an alternative treatment for AD. Read More
Products With This Ingredient
Here are all the amazing Setu products with this power nutrient.