The richest nutrients go into this natural extract, which retains only the best of green tea. It contains dynamic antioxidants, which enhance weight loss and fat burning activity in the body, while balancing blood sugar levels and protecting your heart. It’s also brimming with phytochemicals like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epicatechins, flavanols, and flavonoids, all of which hold unhealthy fats at bay while keeping you completely energized.
Helps Maintain Healthy Weight
Enhances Fat Burning
Maintains Cardiovascular Health
Helps Keep Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Helps Maintain Healthy Weight
Being overweight or obese might lead to many other health conditions. Green tea extract helps maintain healthy weight, when had with the right food and regular exercise. It helps increase fat oxidation in the body and reduce oxidative stress, which helps keeps your fat at bay and makes you feel energetic.
- Enhances Fat Burning
In spite of exercising and diet, you might not get the best weight loss results. Green tea extract can help increase fat oxidation during exercise, improve insulin sensitivity and increase glucose tolerance. This is especially ideal for those who lead an active lifestyle and want to get into shape. Plus, active individuals (athletes and those who engage in high strength exercising) are prone to oxidative stress in muscles, which is eased by this ingredient.
- Maintains Cardiovascular Health
Visceral obesity (or central obesity), high blood pressure and high amounts of LDL cholesterol are indicators of cardiovascular diseases or put you at a higher risk of being affected by them. Green tea extract helps reduce obesity and as a result, lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Helps Keep Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Diabetes is one of the top diseases in India, right now, and is known to bring multiple other health issues with it. Green tea extract is useful for borderline diabetics to lower their hemoglobin A1c levels that are bound to glucose. Hence, aiding in managing blood sugar levels.Read less
What Does Science Say?
- The therapeutic effect of high-dose green tea extract on weight reduction: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Read More
- Effects of Greenselect Phytosome® on weight maintenance after weight loss in obese women: A randomized placebo-controlled study. Read More
- Green tea extract reduces blood pressure, inflammatory biomarkers, oxidative stress and improves parameters associated with insulin resistance in obese, hypertensive patients. Read More
- Randomized controlled trial for an effect of green tea-extract powder supplementation on glucose abnormalities. Read More
Products With This Ingredient
Here are all the amazing Setu products with this power nutrient.